v2.0.7 release notes
Released December 04, 2019.
docker pull yugabytedb/yugabyte:126.96.36.199-b9
- Expose rocksdb max_write_buffer_number as a gflag. #2935
- Roll forward master tablet deletion on fault during DeleteTable. #2721
- Batch Records on 2DC Consumer. #2580
- Use raft commit hybrid time for write batch frontier. #2912
- Remove aborted transaction from follower. #2186
- Add leader_stepdown to yb-admin.#1943
- [2DC] TLS support for 2DC
- CDC op id retention policy. #2486
- Fix double cleanup of provisional records. #2186
- Improved RPC heartbeats sending. #2964
- [YW] Fix node metrics on Universe specific Nodes page. #3006
- Fix the host info query to be called only on provider config page. #1342
Note on upgrades from pre 2.0 releases
NoteVersion 2.0 release includes a backward incompatible file format change for YSQL. Note: Prior to 2.0, YSQL was still in beta. This means that if you have an existing cluster running releases older than 2.0 with YSQL enabled, then you will not be able to upgrade to version 2.0 or higher release.
There are two ways to address the above note.
- If you don’t care about preserving your existing data, then delete your cluster, and create a new cluster with 2.0.x.x
- If you want to continue using your existing data, then please save your data, delete the cluster, create a new cluster with 2.0.x.x and then load the previously saved data.