v2.0.11 release notes
AttentionThis page documents an earlier version. Go to the latest (v2.3) version.
Released January 23, 2020.
docker pull yugabytedb/yugabyte:184.108.40.206-b23
- [YSQL] Colocation: Fix txn conflict issues due to absence of cotable ID in DocKey. #3251
- [YSQL] Table colocation drop flow. #3035
- [YSQL] Make parentheses optional for SPLIT clause. #3308
- [YSQL] Fixed restarted portal fields having wrong memory context. #3377
- [YSQL] IN clause pushdown for hash columns. #3130
- [YSQL] Reorganized and fixed INDEX implementation. #2959
- Access pg_stat_statements contents at <tserver_ip>:13000/statements. #3091
- [colocation] Create table tombstone. #3357
- [YSQL] Fix memory leak for altering temporary table. #3031
- [YCQL] Fixed Upgrade issue for SELECT from Indexed Table. #3281
- Fix race condition on RetryingTSRpcTask::UnregisterAsyncTask. #3277
- [2DC] Change cdc_state table format. #3050
- Fix clock update during commit with committing transaction. #2571
- Don't check doc hybrid time at end of the key during rocksdb seek. #3024
- Fix redis keys command. #3311
- Move snapshot related classes from ent/ folder. #1032
- Use correct string end for char arg in Format function. #3396
- Fix SIGSEGV due to null consensus pointer in GetChanges. #3289
- Do not use TOMBSTONED tablets when load balancing across disks on a node. #3374
- Expose percentile metrics from histograms. #3362
- [YW] UI change for RBAC update to make Profile section functional
- [YW] Refreshing on the Edit Universe page does not load AZSelectorTable #3291
- Minor fix to ignore instances without memory specifications. #3298
- [YW] Fix missing property in newly generated cluster deviceInfo in ClusterFields. #3290
- Fix edit universe bug for region/zone update. #3323
- Cron expression validator on UI doesn't work correctly #3160. #3160
- AWS Instance Type Parsing Fix. #3063
- Added keyspace to multi-table backups. #3343
assign_public_ipthrough properly when creating GCP instance. #3386
- Added Audit trail for users. #3370
Note on upgrades from pre 2.0 releases
NoteVersion 2.0 release includes a backward incompatible file format change for YSQL. Note: Prior to 2.0, YSQL was still in beta. This means that if you have an existing cluster running releases older than 2.0 with YSQL enabled, then you will not be able to upgrade to version 2.0 or higher release.
There are two ways to address the above note.
- If you don't care about preserving your existing data, then delete your cluster, and create a new cluster with 2.0.x.x
- If you want to continue using your existing data, then please save your data, delete the cluster, create a new cluster with 2.0.x.x and then load the previously saved data.