Free tier Beta
AttentionThis page documents an earlier version. Go to the latest (v2.3) version.
You can use the Free Tier level to get started using YugabyteDB, explore core features, and develop applications.
All new accounts start at the Free Tier level that includes enough resources to explore the core features and develop applications.
The Free Tier level includes:
- Cluster: One three-node YugabyteDB cluster
- Storage: 5 GB
- High availability: Across multiple availability zones
- Client APIs: YSQL and YCQL
- Administration: Yugabyte Cloud Console
- Upgrades: New releases automatically applied
- Support: Slack community (yugabyte-db)
NoteThe Free Tier is not intended for production deployments and workloads.
To upgrade and create additional clusters, contact Yugabyte Sales.
Get started with the Free Tier
To begin using Yugabyte Cloud, go to Sign up for Yugabyte Cloud and create an account. Creating an account only requires that you provide your work email address, name, company, and a password. All new accounts are granted access to the Free Tier.