v1.2.12 Release Notes
Released July 5, 2019.
### Docker ```sh docker pull yugabytedb/yugabyte:22.214.171.124-b7 ```
File Format Change
NoteThis version includes a backward incompatible file format change for YSQL. This means that if you have an existing cluster with YSQL schema, then you will not be able to connect to the YSQL database after upgrading to this version.
There are two ways to address the above note.
- If you don't care about preserving your existing data, then delete your cluster, and create a new cluster with 1.2.12.
- If you want to continue using your existing data, then please save your data (in the form of SQL statements), delete the cluster, create a new cluster with 1.2.12 and then load the previously saved data.
- [YSQL] Fix scan operator when range key is not fully-specified.#1576
- [YSQL] Fix ORDER BY range column of a secondary index.#1591
- [YSQL] Add YSQL RPCs to tserver utilz page.#1446
- Resolve ABA problem in LockFreeStackResolve ABA problem in LockFreeStack.#1561
- Fix recursive locking in Batcher.#1584
- Use boost::atomic for 16-bytes structures.#1189
- Fix integer overflow during Raft log read path.#1606
- Fix concurrent access to primary table info in RaftGroupMetadata.#1631
- A new priority-aware thread pool implementation for compactions and flushes.#1314
- Create mem trackers that reflects TC Malloc stats.#1633
- Make sure you don't read an invalid replicate index from the footer.#1625