v2.1.1 release notes
Released March 03, 2020.
docker pull yugabytedb/yugabyte:22.214.171.124-b2
- [YSQL] Improve performance when running index scan to query data. #3103
- colocation: handle table tombstone compaction #3360
- Decrease log segment size for transaction status tablet. #3699
- Fix data race between ~Tablet and yb::tablet::Tablet::RegularDbFilesChanged(). #3519
- MiniMaster should set master_addresses on restart. #3336
- [cdc] Alter Replication Command for CDC. #2838
- Modify ldb Tool to be Encryption Aware. #3455
- Create database fails inside docker yugabyted. #3742
- [YW] Change the Disk Usage widget on Universe overview page to show the latest value instead of the average
NotePrior to 2.0, YSQL was still in beta. As a result, 2.0 release includes a backward incompatible file format change for YSQL. This means that if you have an existing cluster running releases older than 2.0 with YSQL enabled, then you will not be able to upgrade to version 2.0+. Export from old cluster and import into a new 2.0+ cluster is needed for using existing data.