v1.2.10 Release Notes
Released June 3, 2019.
docker pull yugabytedb/yugabyte:220.127.116.11-b13
File Format Change
NoteThis version includes a backward incompatible file format change for YSQL. This means that if you have an existing cluster with YSQL schema, then you will not be able to connect to the YSQL database after upgrading to this version.
There are two ways to address the above note.
- If you don’t care about preserving your existing data, then delete your cluster, and create a new cluster with 1.2.10.
- If you want to continue using your existing data, then please save your data (in the form of SQL statements), delete the cluster, create a new cluster with 1.2.10 and then load the previously saved data.
- [YSQL] Add support for ALTER SEQUENCE.#1002
- [YSQL] Remove unused hashed_doc_key from PgsqlWriteOperation
- [YSQL] Implement /rpcz handler for YSQL.#1245
- [YSQL] Make DocDB key encoding accessible in PGGATE. #1388
- [YSQL] Omit cotable id in ybctid and ybbasectid [format change].#1426
- [YSQL] Add support for
ALTER TABLE .. ADD CONSTRAINT .. UNIQUE.#1394
- [YSQL] #717 DROP DATABASE Support.#717
- [YSQL] #1412: Fix included index columns.#1412
- [YSQL] Basic support for FOREIGN KEY constraints
- [YSQL] Hash and range keys support.#1134
- Fix handling of higher term during preelection.#1418
- Fixed purging of output files during concurrent SST flush.#1433
- Only include active tablet-peers in tablets-by-az table.#1428
- Log passed time when retryable operations expires and use coarse time for timeout calculation.#1315
- Fix mem tracker GC and improve reporting.#1435
- Reduce Logging of Pending Delete Message.#1421
- Fix token returned by system.local.#1467