v1.3.1 Release Notes
AttentionThis page documents an earlier version. Go to the latest (v2.2)version.
Released July 31, 2019.
### Docker ```sh docker pull yugabytedb/yugabyte:18.104.22.168-b16 ```
File Format Change
NoteThis version includes a backward incompatible file format change for YSQL. This means that if you have an existing cluster with YSQL schema, then you will not be able to connect to the YSQL database after upgrading to this version.
There are two ways to address the above note.
- If you don't care about preserving your existing data, then delete your cluster, and create a new cluster with 1.3.1.
- If you want to continue using your existing data, then please save your data (in the form of SQL statements), delete the cluster, create a new cluster with 1.3.1 and then load the previously saved data.
- [YSQL] Fix error in nextval_internal retry.#1783
- [YSQL] Support bulk inserts for COPY FROM command.#1590
- [YSQL] Support for Triggers and Extensions.#1156
- [YSQL] Simplify gflags enabling YSQL.#1691
- [YSQL] Support NULLS LAST for SELECT.#1734
- Extra cleanup of intents of aborted transactions to prevent repeated log messages.#1722
- Cleanup checkpoints on startup.#498
- Unified yb::RandomAccessFile and rocksdb::RandomAccessFile.#1661
- Clear Pending Delete State on RPC Failure.#424
- Do not crash yb-master process if we fail to find a namespace when listing tables.#1716
- Allow consecutive master restarts to succeed.#1074
- Change soft memory limit handling.#1437
- Use log prefix in MvccManager.#1835
- Fix handling timeout of a local call in the service.#1866
- Fixed TS crash due to NULL name in the PTBindVar object.#1821
- Add /tables view to tablet server ui.#1830
- Add ability to avoid using the compaction thread pool for flushes.#1874
- Tablet leader tracking at catalog manager.#1881
- Allow in memory erase of intents.#1240
- Fix assignment order of propagated_safe_time and propagated.#1889
- Memory monitor should not flush tablet that is already flushing.#1880
- Fixed potential race condition in memory-based flush.#1859