Manage YugabyteDB Managed accounts and deployments using the Terraform Provider
Use the YugabyteDB Managed Terraform Provider to deploy and manage clusters programmatically. Some examples of what you can accomplish using this provider include:
- Deploy and manage clusters
- Pause and resume clusters automatically, based on a schedule or external events
- Run on-demand backups and restores
- Change backup and maintenance schedules
- Configure monitoring and alerts
Manage YugabyteDB Managed using the Terraform Provider.