September 15, 2021
- Paid clusters (unlimited)
September 8, 2021
This release includes the following features:
- Free clusters (one per account)
- AWS and GCP cloud support
- IP allow lists for network security
- Cloud shell for running SQL queries from your browser
- YSQL and YCQL API support
- Multiple cloud users - invite additional users to your cloud
- Encryption at rest and in transit
Cloud provider regions
The following GCP regions are available:
- Taiwan (asia-east1)
- Tokyo (asia-northeast1)
- Mumbai (asia-south1)
- Singapore (asia-southeast1)
- Sydney (australia-southeast1)
- Belgium (europe-west1)
- London (europe-west2)
- Frankfurt (europe-west3)
- Netherlands (europe-west4)
- Montreal (northamerica-northeast1)
- Sao Paulo (southamerica-east1)
- Iowa (us-central1)
- South Carolina (us-east1)
- N. Virginia (us-east4)
- Oregon (us-west1)
- Los Angeles (us-west2)
- Salt Lake City (us-west3)
- Las Vegas (us-west4)
The following AWS regions are available:
- Tokyo (ap-northeast-1)
- Mumbai (ap-south-1)
- Singapore (ap-southeast-1)
- Sydney (ap-southeast-2)
- Central (ca-central-1)
- Frankfurt (eu-central-1)
- Ireland (eu-west-1)
- London (eu-west-2)
- Paris (eu-west-3)
- Sao Paulo (sa-east-1)
- N. Virginia (us-east-1)
- Ohio (us-east-2)
- N. California (us-west-1)
- Oregon (us-west-2)
- Tables - In some instances in free clusters, the Tables tab will show all tables with a size of 0B.
- Clusters - No support for scaling vCPUs on single node clusters.
Known issues in cloud shell
- At this time, we recommend running only a single cloud shell session. Running more than one session may produce unexpected results.
- If the cloud shell stops responding, close the browser tab and restart the cloud shell.
- Cloud shell is unavailable for clusters with VPC peering
- Cloud shell is unavailable during any edit and backup/restore operations. Wait until the operations are complete before you launch the shell.
- No support for invited (Developer) users.
- No support for keyboard shortcuts on Windows. Use the shortcut menu.
- No support for keyboard shortcuts in Firefox. Use the shortcut menu.