Configure the on-premises cloud provider
Step 1. Configure the on-premises provider
- Specify the SSH user as the
yugabyteuser required for provisioning YugabyteDB nodes.
- Ensure that the SSH key is pasted correctly (Supported format is
- Keep the default home directory path (
- For mount paths, use a mount point with enough space to contain your node density. Use
/data. If you have multiple drives, add these as a comma-separated list:
Step 2. Provision the YugabyteDB nodes
Follow the steps below to provision as many nodes as your application requires:
- Add the YugabyteDB node IP addresses to the on-premises cloud provider using the Manage Instances workflow.
- Use DNS names or IP addresses when adding instances.
- Use Create a multi-zone universe.