Manage YugabyteDB Anywhere accounts and deployments using the Terraform Provider
Use the YugabyteDB Anywhere Terraform Provider to deploy and manage universes programmatically. Some examples of what you can accomplish using this provider include:
- Create and manage YBA provider configurations
- Deploy and manage universes
- Pause and resume universes
- Perform software upgrades
- Run on-demand backups and restores
- Resize nodes
The provider documentation includes guides to help you get started.
Manage YugabyteDB Anywhere using the Terraform Provider.